Why we exist:
For Patients and caregivers
- Track and manage symptoms better by spotting early signs of symptoms changing.
- Enable patients to make better use of meetings with their medical team.
- Connect with worldwide glioblastoma patient population.
For Medical researchers
- Identify the synergies between treatments.
- Provide improved patient support.
- Speed up trial recruitment.
- Support first Patient Reported Outcome measure in glioblastoma, incorporating the patient experience alongside traditional objective measures.
For Funders and partners
- Glean 360° insights into glioblastoma patients to benefit experimental research.
- Derive insights relevant to many cancers.
- Content easily adaptable to reflect particular interest of partners.
Please get in touch if you'd like to support our work